- No. 35 recruit Lewis commits to Missouri
- Illinois sweeps Cadet National Duals
- NCAA proposes major changes to wrestling
- U.S. World Team Trials in Stillwater, Okla., June 21-23
- Audio: Storley preparing for U.S. World Team Trials
- Audio: Jones on international rule changes
- ISU gets verbal from FloNationals champion Boston
- Successful events highlight weekend at Gable Museum
- Brown names Beckerman head wrestling coach
- Nationally ranked Salas commits to Clackamas
Mike Riordan shares his thoughts on Russian Nationals, including the performance of Abdusalam Gadisov, and the NCAA proposal. He also looks ahead to this week's U.S. World Team Trials.
Lewis to Missouri
Ranked No. 35 overall in the Class of 2014, Daniel Lewis (Blue Springs, Mo.) made the decision to commit to the University of Missouri on Monday. Lewis will enter his senior season as a three-time state champion with a career mark of 134-4.