Worcester Polytechnic Institute (MA) Assistant Wrestling Coach
Assistant Wrestling Coach
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Founded in 1865, WPI is recognized as one of the top colleges in the country and offers more than 50 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in science, engineering, technology, management, the social sciences, and the humanities and arts. WPI Wrestling has a 50 year tradition of accomplishment that places it as one of the most storied programs in New England.
WPI is looking for a dynamic candidate to be a key contributor to the coaching staff with the following duties;
• Teach and demonstrate wrestling technique
• Contribute to practice curriculum development
• Be well versed in the latest theories, practices, and strategies of the sport
• Assist with the recruiting process
• Any and all other activities associated with the program
The position is part-time with varying levels of activity year round. Previous collegiate wrestling experience is a must. Preferred candidates should have a BS degree with experience in training or coaching. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also required.
All interested candidates should contact WPI Head Coach Steve Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org