Grad Assistant at Liberty University
Liberty University is the largest private non-profit university in the nation, the largest university in Virginia, and the largest Christian university in the world.
Liberty University is accepting applications for a Graduate Assistant for the Wrestling Program. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Training alongside student athletes
• Planning wrestling practices and training sessions
• Administrative duties prescribed the head wrestling coach
• Monitoring and maintaining equipment
• Driving student athletes to various competitions
• Planning for camps and clinics on and off campus
• Instructing in the Va Gold youth wrestling club
Compensation package is extremely competitive offering tuition for a Master’s degree and a $1000 a month stipend. This is a 12 month position. Please contact Liberty University Head Wrestling Coach Jesse Castro at email@example.com or at 434-582-7463.
Link to application online: jobs.liberty.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=55945