G.A. Coach - Heidelberg University
Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking a Graduate Assistant for the Men’s Wrestling program. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction. Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty,staff, and students.
Reporting to the Head Wrestling Coach, the Graduate Assistant position starts August 1, 2014 and is renewable for two consecutive years (two years total).
• Will serve as an assist coach with every aspect of the program.
• Assist with planning and implementation of training sessions, scouting, recruiting, video analysis, individual player coaching sessions, equipment, academic monitoring, and athlete fitness programs.
• NCAA compliance paperwork.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Acceptance into the Graduate Studies Program at Heidelberg University.
• Undergraduate experience with athletics and / or intramural sports programs.
• Prior experience with wrestling programs is preferred.
Compensation: Candidate selected for this Graduate Assistant appointment will receive:
1) Full Tuition Waiver, 2) Room & Board, and, 3) Stipend.
Application Process: Review the Graduate Assistantship policy at: http://www.heidelberg.edu/admissions/graduate/assistantships and then complete the online application at http://www.heidelberg.edu/hr/jobs. Contact Ned Shuck at (952) 221-7331 and submit professional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to 310 E. Market St., Tiffin, OH 44883.
1. Letter of Application addressing qualifications, responsibilities and goals
2. Current Professional Resume
3. Official copy of all undergraduate transcripts
Application Deadline: Review of candidates will begin March 24, 2014, and continue until position is filled.
Graduate studies program information may be obtained via: