W. PA Associate Head Coach
Ellwood City (PA) High School is currently seeking applicants for the position of Associate Head Wrestling Coach.
Candidates should possess strong technical knowledge, organizational skills, dedication to excellence, and a desire to become a head varsity wrestling coach. Collegiate wrestling experience is preferred.
About the program:
• Returned to varsity competition for 2011 – 12 season. Program had been dormant since 2002.
• 2012 – 13 record of 10 -12 overall (3 – 2 section) and qualified for WPIAL / PA District 7 team playoffs.
• 2013 – 14 record of 12-6 overall (4-1 section) and advanced to quarterfinals of WPIAL / PA District 7 team playoffs. Qualified team’s first wrestler for States.
• Finished second in WPIAL “AA” Section 1B 2012-13 and 2013-14.
• Established junior high and youth programs.
• Established Booster Club.
Contact Craig Alberts, Head Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org, (724) 544-1216.
Although a position on the coaching staff does not guaranty that the applicant will be hired as a teacher, the school district expects to have openings for the 2014-15 school year.